How are your new years resolutions going?
The new year arrives and we promise ourselves THIS YEAR we're going to make some real changes. Eat healthier, lose weight, do more exercise, stress less. But it reaches a point where it seems too much too soon, because the promises you make to yourself are during the most unhealthy and indulgent periods of the year: Christmas and New Years eve. You feel justified to drink, eat and be way too merry during this time, because in the New Year you're going to make changes and all will be well.
Well now you can redeem yourself and make ONE CHANGE that can really make a difference. Introduce Matcha green tea into your diet and many of these promises can become a reality.
How? Because Matcha offers countless benefits in every single cup:
- Boosts your metabolism by 35-40%, increases thermogenesis to burn more calories
- Detoxifies & clears your skin, Matcha is an amazing anti-inflammatory agent, and can be used in face masks
- each cup is packed full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. 6.2X more than Goji berries, 17X more than blueberries, 60X more than spinach.
- Calms you naturally, packed with L-theanine, Zen Buddhist monks have consumed Matcha for centuries to aid meditation.
- Increases energy levels and focuses the mind 30-40 mg caffeine per serving, Shogun warriors consumed Matcha before going into battle to improve agility and altertness
- improves exercise results and performance, studies show consuming Matcha increases your fat burning by 25% during exercise.
Matcha powder is also highly versatile, use it for tea, in shakes, smoothies, salad dressings, you can even use if on your skin in face masks.
You can reap the benefits and keep those new years resolutions on track. Get 20% off your first order now using discount code: NEWYOU (offer ends 30/01/2017).